2017 Inwood Film Festival Categories
- Short films under five minutes about or made in the Inwood community or made by an Inwood community filmmaker.
- Short films under 25 minutes about or made in the Inwood community or made by an Inwood community filmmaker.
- Feature films about or made in the Inwood community or made by an Inwood community filmmaker.
- “Student films about or made by current students in/attending school the Inwood community or made by an Inwood community student filmmaker.”
- Films must be about or made in the Inwood community, or made by past or present residents of the Inwood community.
- Films must be the finished and complete final cut. No works-in-progress, trailers or teasers.
- Films must comply with all submission guidelines.
- Films that have had a public screening or exhibition elsewhere including film festivals in or outside of New York; or have been commercially broadcast, distributed or exhibited in theaters; or have been distributed on DVD, broadcast on TV; or through digital media (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.) are eligible.
- Entrants can submit one short film and/or one feature film.
- Only one person (“film representative”) representing the film submitted shall be the point of contact for each film.
- Online submission via FilmFreeway.com requires a $10 submission fee.
Submission Deadline is February 1, 2017.
Filmmakers will be notified by February 14, 2017 if their film is selected. If you have not received any notification by March 1, 2017 please email email@example.com for an official notification.