Support from the corporate community underwrites Inwood Art Works film, stage, and visual arts programs, nurtures and connects artists to residents through our Forum series, increases the reach to schools in our community, expands our audience throughout and beyond Inwood, and grows our presence as a leading culture arts hub in Northern Manhattan.
Inwood Art Works offers corporate giving and sponsorship opportunities which allow businesses to promote and position their brand with our loyal audience while supporting Inwood Art Works programming at an exciting point in its evolution.
- Opportunities to entertain your clients, engage your customers and staff with experiences that money can’t buy.
- Access our local culturally diverse audience constituency through our marketing channels, venues, and communications.
- Assimilate your brand with a vibrant, artist-rich, and arts-loving Inwood community.
- Engage our online visitors and benefit from a year-round relationship with Inwood Art Works with a seasonal sponsorship, or intimately engage by sponsoring a single program.
- Inwood Art Works looks forward to developing a contribution and sponsorship package to meet your corporate needs.
|$1000 - STUDIO||A Studio sponsorship provides seasonal support, and offers quarter page logo integration with all Inwood Art Works individual programs.|
|$5000 - REHEARSAL||A Rehearsal sponsorship provides lead support for Inwood Art Works monthly Forum event series, and custom integration with our seasonal programming.|
|$10,000 - PRODUCTION||A Production sponsorship offers major benefits and lead recognition in association with one of Inwood Art Works’ signature programs, plus enhanced custom benefits, and access to all Inwood Art Works seasonal programs.|
|$15,000 - PREVIEW||A Preview sponsorship offers major benefits and lead recognition in association with two of Inwood Art Works’ signature programs, offers category exclusivity, plus enhanced benefits and access to all Inwood Art Works programs.|
|$25,000 - SHOWTIME||A Showtime sponsorship offers preferred status with season-wide exposure as a lead sponsor. Your company is awarded major visibility, exclusive benefits and access throughout the Inwood Art Works season.|
|$50,000 - STARDOM||The Stardom level is a singular opportunity and offers an elite level of association with extensive season-wide exposure and title recognition for two consecutive seasons. Every mention of Inwood Art Works seasonal programming will also include the “presented by” credit for your company, along with many exclusive benefits at all our programs.|
Inwood Art Works sponsorship opportunities include a wide range of crediting and hospitality benefits:
- Promotional inclusion on seasonal announcement e-blast to Inwood Art Works’ master list
- Inclusion of name on Inwood Art Works’ seasonal and individual program press releases.
- Signage at sponsored program venue or special event.
- Opportunity to distribute promotional merchandise/product distribution in Filmmaker, Artist, and Patron Gift Bags.
- Verbal recognition during in-venue announcements.
- Logo on Inwood Film Festival and New Works Festival Lanyards.
- Opportunity to host an Inwood Art Works Forum event.
- Full page color Ad in Inwood Art Works’ Programs.
- Logo recognition in all Inwood Art Works programs.
- Logo recognition in audience pre-program email, a thorough and insightful peek into Inwood Art Works’ programs distributed around the day before each individual film, stage, visual arts program begins.
- Logo recognition on the Inwood Art Works website with link to your business.
- Logo recognition on screen at the Inwood Film Festival and Film Works Alfresco.
- Logo recognition in a “Thank You” ad on all our social media channels.
Inwood Art Works Experience:
- Sponsor passes, which provide priority seating at programs.
- Invitation for two to all opening night events plus admission to After Parties.
- Special Invitation to an exclusive private Back Porch Show performance.
- Opportunity to co-introduce a film, stage, or art works program.
- Special invitation to the Technical Preview for Inwood Film Festival and Film Works Alfresco, Dress Rehearsal of the New Works Festival, and a sneak peek of the Inwood Gallery before it opens.
- Lunch with Executive Producer and an Inwood Art Works Artist.
- Access to event photos.
For further information, please contact email@example.com. All sponsorships are tax-deductible. Thank you for your support!